Tuesday, December 31, 2019
I Want My Feet Licked!
Commissioned by Doritos32!
Ha! Take that, Mario dummies! I was victorious in beating those mustachioed brothers, especially with my new speed and power using the Dark Crown (That's the official name, I'm callin' it). And just as easily, I swept away Princess Peach and brought her to my castle... I'm happy it went so well today, if it weren't for one complication... Remember Luss T.? The pervy mushroom reporter who met me last time? She somehow sneaked onto my airship and deliberately made herself my prisoner! I usually only take one high-profile prisoner at time; I can't work like this!
So Luss T. has an idea - and I guessed, it would have to do with my feet. They were pretty dirty after I delivered that beatdown to the Marios, so she suggested a competition; lick my feet clean. The winner gets to leave.
Now, I'm no stranger to having my feet licked - my loyal minions do that frequently, but it felt really weird to have Peach do this... Poor thing's already losing. Maybe she's not cut out for feet stuff; though her brown-haired friend would have been more suited. Meanwhile, the toad girl has already whipped out her dick and nearly got my soles clean. It's a clean sweep.
... She's also been eyeing Peach's feet... I forgot to mention she has a fetish for princess feet. I got a feeling Luss T.'s not gonna leave. Sigh.
Super Mario © Nintendo
Queen Bowser [MFS VER.] by MFS
Labels:
cum,
dirty,
fan art,
foot fetish,
footjob,
futanari,
GEOFF Mirror,
GEOFF Mirror Exclusive,
licking,
Luss T.,
Peach,
Queen Bowser
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wish I could see the other ones of this but they are sketched and not colored. I would be very pleased to see the colored ones if there is.
ReplyDeleteBeing captured here seems tempting
ReplyDelete