Tuesday, December 31, 2019

In The Loft With Samorn: Part 2


Commissioned by naptime70!

Samorn's Notes:  After finally catching up to Jasmine she had no idea what I had in store for her!  Back in The Loft, I asked her to strip her clothes.  I tell her to put her lovely feet up and that's where we get down to business.  First up is a little bondage, tying her hands and feet together makes it all the better seeing how helpless and sexy she looks. 

So I get to work with her punishment, I get have my way with her feet; worshiping them and fucking them as much as I want while Jasmine just has to take all this pleasure at once. The caveat? She can't touch her cock. That falls to yours truly. It's the only way for her to learn. 

After a good long foot fucking, I finally shoot loads of cum all over her cute feet.  Meanwhile Jasmine was completely pushed to her limit; mouth wide open, eyes begging for mercy, and a dick so large and hard it look like it can explode with a mere touch.

Seeing her in this state really got me feeling satisfied so I thought she could do with a little reward, as I gave her a light handjob.  It's funny really but I take pleasure in seeing her like this perhaps I can finish her off with either a blowjob or a footjob? You can call me mean but as of writing these notes I'm still deciding on what the grand finale should be...

Samorn, Jasmine © MFS

No comments:

Post a Comment