Commissioned by UseTheBrakes!
"You're too late, Voe intruder! Zelda isn't here. What intentions do you have for the princess? It must be something untoward since you snuck into my town in disguise! Perhaps this punishment will make you think twice!"
(Apologies, Link. I'm doing this to keep appearances and enforce our rules. Besides, it appears I caught you at a bad time, I take it. She's still upset, so please give her some time. Zelda will come around. In the meantime... You've got to stop sneaking in like this. If you wanted my feet, you can just send a message, hm?)
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild © Nintendo
Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Voe Punishment Protocol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I really want to fuck Link in his Gerudo clothes, preferably while licking his feet. Maybe even get a footjob from him.
ReplyDeleteSame
DeleteGreat job ��
ReplyDelete