Hi there MostlyFunStuff. I was wondering: how come these two are smaller than the ones that someone else posted here: https://d.facdn.net/art/pendelberry/1553991188/1553991124.pendelberry__ffu__a_good_coating_by_mostlyfunstuff_dd3a0xy.png https://d.facdn.net/art/pendelberry/1553991705/1553991686.pendelberry_anna.png Sorry if I'm being a bother.
It's okay - and apologies for taking so long to respond. The reason for the resolution discrepancy is the limitations of blogger; when embedding them into posts like this (even with slightly altering the code), they're automatically scaled down to roughly 2000px either way. The ones shown by pendelberry was given the full version. I wish I could find a way to get around remove this issue, but I'm just making do with the default tools...
Hello. Do not concern yourself for taking a while to respond and thank you for responding. If it is a limitation of Blogger, maybe you can try uploading it to other websites? Maybe try Hentai-Foundry again?
Hi there MostlyFunStuff.
ReplyDeleteI was wondering: how come these two are smaller than the ones that someone else posted here:
https://d.facdn.net/art/pendelberry/1553991188/1553991124.pendelberry__ffu__a_good_coating_by_mostlyfunstuff_dd3a0xy.png
https://d.facdn.net/art/pendelberry/1553991705/1553991686.pendelberry_anna.png
Sorry if I'm being a bother.
Hello,
DeleteIt's okay - and apologies for taking so long to respond. The reason for the resolution discrepancy is the limitations of blogger; when embedding them into posts like this (even with slightly altering the code), they're automatically scaled down to roughly 2000px either way. The ones shown by pendelberry was given the full version. I wish I could find a way to get around remove this issue, but I'm just making do with the default tools...
Apologies for taking so long.
Hello.
DeleteDo not concern yourself for taking a while to respond and thank you for responding.
If it is a limitation of Blogger, maybe you can try uploading it to other websites?
Maybe try Hentai-Foundry again?