What a scoop! Mushroom Kingdom Sex Reporter Luss T. at your service - no matter what that entails... but I'm getting distracted.
I gotta tell you about my latest find - an amazonian beauty who makes my mushroom go Super! Courtesy of a corrupted Super Crown, Queen Bowser emerges, and I was first on the scene to see her, and get a nice closeup sample of those giant feet...
I risked my life on it, but she seemed to take this with grace and slight reluctance, so thank you, my queen for being so magnanimous! There's so much more I wanted to do with her feet, and lucky me, she let me do so!
I've been following the rumored process of creating the corrupted Super Crown for a few weeks - and I didn't get to jack off the entire time. Hard to do so when Podoboos might fry my butt in Dark Land!
So I was grateful when asked Queen Bowser if I could... unload. Reluctant but again, graceful, she accepted. Oh man, the things I could tell you. It was a blur of sheer pleasure, with tastes, smells and touches that got me spraying all over her huge soles. I just wanted so much more... but I also had other work to do. Again, thank you very much, my Queen! Perhaps I can visit you again sometime for a little more intimate one-on-one, eh?
~Luss T.
Super Mario © Nintendo


Very nice artwork. Glad to finally see it.
ReplyDeleteTBH, did not know whether or not you were gonna release this as part of the Patreon Choice, but I'm glad you did.
Hoping everything is alright!