Thursday, April 6, 2017

Tentacle Jousting

PENETRATION
So, yeah, in the middle of my commission marathon drawing, I wanted to do a little thing on my own. Why yes, that is Sexy Feet model Samorn as an Inkling! Her ink color is blue of course. The girl she's with is called Ally, the purple inkling... who I actually remember drawing before on my Splatoon Miiverse, and was further inspired after the Splatoon 2 Global Testfire! I figured to bring her back for something fun... and as the preview suggests... it's something very intimate!

And as for the title... Heard of the videogame Genital Jousting? (Seriously NSFW if you want to look it up!) It's Bukkake mode which resembles the Turf War mode in goal to cover as much of the ground with your color... only with big floppy cocks instead. The original idea was to have Jasmine in Ally's place, but I figured to have a different and original Inkling, hence Ally!

Samorn, Ally © MFS
Splatoon © Nintendo

No comments:

Post a Comment