Saturday, January 21, 2017

BEEF Livestream EXTRA 21/01 - Guest Model Samorn


Samorn's Notes:

Yeah, I used to be a guy, what of it? I've been approached by people (friendly and otherwise) who constantly try to analyze why I decided to transition and I go "-the fuck are you on about?" Anecdote aside, I bet you're surprised, though I was honestly debating recently whether I should change the ol' undercarriage. I mean, I can certainly afford to, but damn my fans want me more like this. 

I'll hold onto this thing for now. It can come in handy when I want to enjoy some footjobs and cum on some sexy feet... speaking of which I got a good look at the catalogue and lots of the recent ads from the boys and girls in here and... well look at me! Heh then again, looking at my own soles gets me hard, but hey, I got high standards and this main HQ's models are doing pretty well. Getting serious for a moment, I wish everyone the best of luck, but for now... fuck, I need to cum to some sexy feet! Who wants to join me?

Character © MFS

No comments:

Post a Comment