Another commission for Slash-Pseudo!
Jasmine's Notes:
Had another promising applicant in the form of a lovely lady named Tai. If I wasn't already distracted by those huge pillow-y breasts, I would have been all over her cute feet the moment I met her! After a talk about what she does, I admitted I got excited again... Ms. Hestif told me not to hold those sort of things in; "Keeping your fetish sated requires regular healthy expression." she told me. So I did just that.
In this case... I took Tai directly to The Loft, tying her ankles with those lovely-smelling socks and using one of them like a sex sleeve... It felt so good! I haven't mentioned The Loft before, haven't I? It's our nickname for the rooftop penthouse in the Sexy Feet Building. We named it because I always noticed employees (and even customers) sneaking up there for all kinds of fun, like the loft in a barn-house young couples would sneak into. There's something about that place that gets us going, you know? I have no clue why...
Jasmine © MFS
Tai © Slash-Pseudo

No comments:
Post a Comment