Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Messy Sense Of Size


Another BEEF commission, made by Bloodbanebr!

On my dA gallery, you can see him having a good time with those girls' giant feet, licking away to his heart's content! Meanwhile, here on the BEEF, they take the foot action a little further, as you can see here...

(C) MFS

Oh, and by the way, NEW Blog Layout! Actually, I'm just trying out the latest "Design" thing for Blogger. Works very well!

5 comments:

  1. Damn! That's a lot of cum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd hate to sound gay or anything, but, you really have knack for drawing penises and cum, and I mean that in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, wow, the other chick has some great big feet. This is very well done as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really lucky guy having two women pleasure him like that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete